This method is used on either the mainnet or the SKALE Chain to send messages between SKALE and the mainnet.
function postOutgoingMessage(string memory dstChainID, address dstContract, uint amount, address to, bytes memory data)
- String - Destination chain ("Mainnet" or "[YOUR_SKALE_CHAIN_ID]".
- Address - Smart Contract to receive the message data.
- Uint - Amount of ETH to send (set to 0 is not sending money).
- Addres - Address the data is intended for.
- Bytes - Data to send across chains.
The destination contract must implement the following method to receive the message: